Form two teams and set a triangle formation of REDDS cups on opposing ends of a table. Fill each cup to the first, second or third line with your desired beverage. Each team alternates in throwing a ping-pong ball across the table. The other team drinks whatever cup the ball lands in and removes the cup. Psych-outs are permitted and any bounce shots may be fended. The team that removes all their opposition’s cups wins.
- Risk-Reward Bounce Rule: Any bounce shot that makes it into a cup counts for two cups (the second cup to be consumed is determined by the scoring team)
- ‘Hole in One’ rule: teams can only score by lobbing the ping-pong ball without bouncing it
- ‘Final Cup’ rule: When there is only one cup left, it is placed in the back corner of the table
- ‘Losers Punishment’ rule: Any cups that remain on the victorious teams side must be consumed by the losing team
- ‘Flawless victory’ rule: If the winning team still have all their cups in tact, then they may come up with a suitable punishment for the losing team.
- X Time Rule: Ten victories in a row gives you the XREDDS title. You may be famous one day..
To always have a spare REDDS cup filled with water so that you can wash the ball if it falls somewhere nasty